0.4.23 / 2018-05-07
- Fix deprecation warning in Node v10 due to the last usage of
new Buffer (#185, by @felixbuenemann)
- Switched from NodeBuffer to Buffer in typings (#155 by @felixfbecker, #186 by @larssn)
0.4.22 / 2018-05-05
- Use older semver style for dependencies to be compatible with Node version 0.10 (#182, by @dougwilson)
- Fix tests to accomodate fixes in Node v10 (#182, by @dougwilson)
0.4.21 / 2018-04-06
- Fix encoding canonicalization (#156)
- Fix the paths in the “browser” field in package.json (#174 by @LMLB)
- Removed “contributors” section in package.json - see Git history instead.
0.4.20 / 2018-04-06
new Buffer() usages with recommended replacements as it’s being deprecated in Node v10 (#176, #178 by @ChALkeR)
0.4.19 / 2017-09-09
- Fixed iso8859-1 codec regression in handling untranslatable characters (#162, caused by #147)
- Re-generated windows1255 codec, because it was updated in iconv project
- Fixed grammar in error message when iconv-lite is loaded with encoding other than utf8
0.4.18 / 2017-06-13
- Fixed CESU-8 regression in Node v8.
0.4.17 / 2017-04-22
- Updated typescript definition file to support Angular 2 AoT mode (#153 by @larssn)
0.4.16 / 2017-04-22
- Added support for React Native (#150)
- Changed iso8859-1 encoding to usine internal ‘binary’ encoding, as it’s the same thing (#147 by @mscdex)
- Fixed typo in Readme (#138 by @jiangzhuo)
- Fixed build for Node v6.10+ by making correct version comparison
- Added a warning if iconv-lite is loaded not as utf-8 (see #142)
0.4.15 / 2016-11-21
- Fixed typescript type definition (#137)
0.4.14 / 2016-11-20
- Preparation for v1.0
- Added Node v6 and latest Node versions to Travis CI test rig
- Deprecated Node v0.8 support
- Typescript typings (@larssn)
- Fix encoding of Euro character in GB 18030 (inspired by @lygstate)
- Add ms prefix to dbcs windows encodings (@rokoroku)
0.4.13 / 2015-10-01
- Fix silly mistake in deprecation notice.
0.4.12 / 2015-09-26
- Node v4 support:
- Added CESU-8 decoding (#106)
- Added deprecation notice for
- Added Travis tests for Node v4 and io.js latest (#105 by @Mithgol)
0.4.11 / 2015-07-03
0.4.10 / 2015-05-26
- Changed UTF-16 endianness heuristic to take into account any ASCII chars, not
just spaces. This should minimize the importance of “default” endianness.
0.4.9 / 2015-05-24
- Streamlined BOM handling: strip BOM by default, add BOM when encoding if
addBOM: true. Added docs to Readme.
- UTF16 now uses UTF16-LE by default.
- Fixed minor issue with big5 encoding.
- Added io.js testing on Travis; updated node-iconv version to test against.
Now we just skip testing SBCS encodings that node-iconv doesn’t support.
- (internal refactoring) Updated codec interface to use classes.
- Use strict mode in all files.
0.4.8 / 2015-04-14
- added alias UNICODE-1-1-UTF-7 for UTF-7 encoding (#94)
0.4.7 / 2015-02-05
- stop official support of Node.js v0.8. Should still work, but no guarantees.
reason: Packages needed for testing are hard to get on Travis CI.
- work in environment where Object.prototype is monkey patched with enumerable
0.4.6 / 2015-01-12
- fix rare aliases of single-byte encodings (thanks @mscdex)
- double the timeout for dbcs tests to make them less flaky on travis
0.4.5 / 2014-11-20
- fix windows-31j and x-sjis encoding support (@nleush)
- minor fix: undefined variable reference when internal error happens
0.4.4 / 2014-07-16
- added encodings UTF-7 (RFC2152) and UTF-7-IMAP (RFC3501 Section 5.1.3)
- fixed streaming base64 encoding
0.4.3 / 2014-06-14
- added encodings UTF-16BE and UTF-16 with BOM
0.4.2 / 2014-06-12
- don’t throw exception if
extendNodeEncodings() is called more than once
0.4.1 / 2014-06-11
0.4.0 / 2014-06-10
- code is rewritten from scratch
- all widespread encodings are supported
- streaming interface added
- browserify compatibility added
- (optional) extend core primitive encodings to make usage even simpler
- moved from vows to mocha as the testing framework